DevOps Engineer/SRE Engineer
Remote, Latam | Full Time | 3+ years experience | English (B2) | Competitive Salary
Why Apply to Koombea?
Did you know that Koombea is one of Latin America's fastest-growing software development companies? We help our clients all over the world build digital products that make users' lives better.
By joining our team, you will not only receive amazing benefits and become part of a flexible and innovative work culture. You will also get to share directly with some of the region's most talented and intelligent software developers.
Koombea is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our development team in Barranquilla. Your
main goal is to design, build, and improve repeatable Cloud infrastructure following industry best
What You’ll Do
- Implement, configure, manage and automate cloud infrastructure for multiple projects.
- Work across multiple development teams for planning, build and release application
- Definition, implementation and continuous optimization of our CI/CD pipeline.
- Boost the performance and reliability for production environments.
- Fix and debug errors during production outages (when required).
- Continuously evaluate industry best practices and suggest improvements for the DevOps team.
What You Bring to the Team
- 3-4 years of experience with Linux-based Servers Administration and Support (L2/L3) (Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS, etc).
- 3-4 years of experience with Programming for Infrastructure Automation: Shell (bash), Python or JS.
- 2-3 years of experience with a Cloud Provider AWS or similar (Azure, GCP, OCI,
- Digital Ocean, Linode).
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Soft skills to handle pressure during production issues and an Automate.
- Everything mindset.
- Experience managing IP network protocols and services (DNS + Domain Management, HTTP(S), SSH, SMTP, etc) and experience with network troubleshooting tools, e.g. Nmap, ping, ip, netstat, trace route.
- Experience with configuration management and infrastructure provisioning tools such as Terraform.
- AWS Hand ons experience: EC2, EBS, AMI, Application Load Balancer, Target Group, RDS, ElastiCache, S3, Route 53, NAT Gateways, VPC Networking, CloudWatch.
- Able to deploy and maintain Ruby on Rails Web Applications in production (Laravel is a plus).
- Experience with CI/CD (CircleCI 2.0 is a plus).
- Experience with container technologies: Docker and AWS ECS.
- Strong scripting knowledge (Bash, Ruby, or Python)
- Hand on experience with data sources such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills to find production issues.
- Open-minded people, willing to learn new topics and gather new skills.
We Offer You
- Flexible Working Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Remote Work
- Competitive Compensation
- Performance Bonuses
- Surprise Goodies
+ Many Cool Benefits
Koombea is an international app development company founded in 2007. We've built hundreds of apps. Some of them have been acquired by companies like Google, Motorola Solutions, Demandforce, Facebook, and Skype.
Life at Koombea
If you are looking for a fun and international environment where you can interact with super-smart people, this is the right place for you.
Join our company and enjoy a healthy work-life balance where flexibility is vital. You will be able to manage your schedule and your career so that you make the most out of your experience at Koombea.
Send us your CV and our team of recruiters will evaluate it.
Key team members will invite you to meetings to get to know you better.
3. Coding Test
You’ll get to show off your technical skills.
We will let you know if there is a strong fit.
Do you have any questions?
We’d love to hear from you.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not ready to apply?
Follow us, join our community and stay in the loop.