IT Business Analyst Manager
Remote, Colombia | Full Time | 6+ years experience | English (C1) | Competitive Salary
Why Apply to Koombea?
Did you know that Koombea is one of Latin America's fastest-growing software development companies? We help our clients all over the world build digital products that make users' lives better.
By joining our team, you will not only receive amazing benefits and become part of a flexible and innovative work culture. You will also get to share directly with some of the region's most talented and intelligent software developers.
Koombea is looking for an IT Business Analyst Manager to join our Operations team in Barranquilla. Your main goal is to work closely with our new and existing Customers to understand their business ideas, ensure their feasibility, document them and build proposals to help the Sales team win new business. This is mostly an independent role which requires you to work independently on projects with minimum supervision.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with the clients and technical team to build the most suitable and technically feasible solutions
- Collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders to gather all the resources and inputs for your proposals.
- Build, drive and own the relationship with your clients and be their trusted advisor.
- Gather, analyze, estimate and validate requirements from all sources using various tools and methodologies.
- Write user stories capturing the functional as well as technical scope and business objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of information technology, business processes, and industry requirements.
- Discover all possible assumptions, dependencies and risks associated with a project.
- Drive estimations and compile quotations.
- Plan and run requirement workshops independently.
What You’ll Bring to the Team
- Effective communication skills - verbal as well as written | Must have
- 4+ of proven experience as IT BA | Must have
- 2+ of proven experience managing teams | Must have
- Ability to drive confident and engaging discussions with the clients across platforms - calls, workshops, emails, documents, etc | Must have
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously | Must have
- Relevant experience with writing user stories or creating other forms of scope documents | Must have
- Need to be good and quick with numbers | Must have
- Relevant experience with agile estimations or any other estimation techniques for software projects | Must have
- Relevant experience in IT pre-sales | Must have
- The ability to work fluently in English and Spanish | Must have
- Certification of Capability in Business Analysis™ (CCBA®) | Nice to have
- Fundamentals in AWS cloud computing | Nice to have
- Experience using Lucid Chart | Nice to have
We Offer You
- Flexible Working Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Remote Work
- Competitive Compensation
- Performance Bonuses
- Surprise Goodies
+ Many Cool Benefits
Koombea is an international app development company founded in 2007. We've built hundreds of apps. Some of them have been acquired by companies like Google, Motorola Solutions, Demandforce, Facebook, and Skype.
Life at Koombea
If you are looking for a fun and international environment where you can interact with super-smart people, this is the right place for you.
Join our company and enjoy a healthy work-life balance where flexibility is vital. You will be able to manage your schedule and your career so that you make the most out of your experience at Koombea.
Send us your CV and our team of recruiters will evaluate it.
Key team members will invite you to meetings to get to know you better.
3. Technical assessment
You’ll get to show off your technical skills.
We will let you know if there is a strong fit.
Do you have any questions?
We’d love to hear from you.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Not ready to apply?
Follow us, join our community and stay in the loop.
- English (C1)
- Remote, Colombia
- 6+ years of experience