Talent Acquisition Manager
Remote | Full Time | 3+ years experience | English (B2) | Competitive Salary
Why Apply to Koombea?
Did you know that Koombea is one of Latin America's fastest-growing software development companies? We help our clients all over the world build digital products that make users' lives better.
By joining our team as a Talent Acquisition Manager, you will not only receive amazing benefits and become part of a flexible and innovative work culture. You will get to share directly with some of the region's most talented and intelligent software developers and human resources team.
You will be responsible for leading the recruiting team and creating strategic plans to attract a wide pool of qualified talent for the organization.
What You’ll Do
- Develop a Talent Acquisition team dedicated to recruit and fill all open positions
- Designs talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
- Lead, oversee and supervise members of the recruiting team, being responsible for prioritizing the Recruitment Backlog to streamline team efforts.
- Support the Guild leaders accomplish their priorities while maintaining an exceptional candidate experience and a close relationship with the Hiring Managers.
- Find bottlenecks in the recruiting process and design rapid solutions to accomplish hiring needs and improve the candidate experience.
- Sourcing and discovering top talent for open positions using job boards and overseeing employee referral programs.
- Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts
- Assist in employee retention and development processes
- Organize and attend career fairs, assessment centers or other events
- Update recruiting procedures or create new procedures
What You Bring to the Team
- Experience in managing the entire recruitment funnel and mastery of various evaluation methods and techniques for candidates.
- Prior experience as a Talent Acquisition Manager, or similar experience in an HR role for different levels (mid, senior, management).
- High knowledge in hunting techniques for active and passive profiles.
- Knowledge and mastery of an Applicant Tracking Systems
- Prior experience leading a regional and/or multinational team of recruiters.
- Knowledge and interest in designing exceptional experiences for candidates.
- Basic knowledge of agile methodologies, customer journey, kanban, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of job posting sites and professional social media platforms such as LinkedIn.
- Knowledge of various interviewing methods.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent proficiency in English
- Proficiency in delivering high-impact presentations.
We Offer You
- Flexible Working Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Remote Work
- Competitive Compensation
- Performance Bonuses
- Surprise Goodies
- + Many Cool Benefits
Koombea is an international app development company founded in 2007. We've built hundreds of apps. Some of them have been acquired by companies like Google, Motorola Solutions, Demandforce, Facebook, and Skype.
Life at Koombea
If you are looking for a fun and international environment where you can interact with super-smart people, this is the right place for you.
Join our company and enjoy a healthy work-life balance where flexibility is vital. You will be able to manage your schedule and your career so that you make the most out of your experience at Koombea.
Send us your CV and our team of recruiters will evaluate it.
Key team members will invite you to meetings to get to know you better.
We will let you know if there is a strong fit.
Do you have any questions?
We’d love to hear from you.
Feel free to contact David Berdugo at email@example.com
Not ready to apply?
Follow us, join our community and stay in the loop.