Ruby On Rails Tech Lead
- Full Time
- Back End Area
Remote, Latam | Full Time | 5+ years experience | English (C1) | Competitive Salary
Why Apply to Koombea?
Did you know that Koombea is one of Latin America's fastest-growing software development companies? We help our clients all over the world build digital products that make users' lives better.
By joining our team, you will not only receive amazing benefits and become part of a flexible and innovative work culture. You will also get to share directly with some of the region's most talented and intelligent software developers.
Koombea is looking for a Ruby On Rails Tech Lead Developer to join our development team in Colombia or remotely in all Latam. As a Technical Lead, you'll be architecting solutions for a wide array of problems. Be part of the development team, making the hard decisions, reviewing pull requests, and adding code to the solution.
What You’ll Do
- Understand client objectives, guiding intake activities like stakeholder interviews.
- Develop prototypes as we consider solutions.
- Guide teams of developers as we turn ideas into digital products.
- Build and maintain trust with clients through excellent communication.
- Promote and extend our best practices and internal tooling.
- Identify risks, oversights and needs early.
- Manage a number of consecutive projects.
- Ownership over decisions and Architecture decision making.
- Lead the development team.
- Share ownership over timelines and user stories with PM.
- Be the first technical face of the company, with clients.
What You’ll Bring to the Team
- Senior Level in Ruby (Ruby on Rails,Sinatra) 6+ years of experience | Must have
- 5+ years of web-based software architecture experience | Must have
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills | Must have
- English as a native or secondary language is required | Must have
- Level-headed and positive attitude under pressure | Must have
- A team-first mentality and speaking up when you need help and helping those in need | Must have
- Detail oriented mindset and diving deep into the problems you are solving | Must have
- Experience in any of the following technologies (Nice to have):
- NoSQL databases
- Being comfortable using Deployment in AWS, powered by Terraform, Docker, and Ansible | Nice to have
- Continuous Integration via CircleCI | Nice to have
We Offer You
- Flexible Working Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Remote Work
- Competitive Compensation
- Performance Bonuses
- Surprise Goodies
+ Many Cool Benefits
Koombea is an international app development company founded in 2007. We've built hundreds of apps. Some of them have been acquired by companies like Google, Motorola Solutions, Demandforce, Facebook, and Skype.
Life at Koombea
If you are looking for a fun and international environment where you can interact with super-smart people, this is the right place for you.
Join our company and enjoy a healthy work-life balance where flexibility is vital. You will be able to manage your schedule and your career so that you make the most out of your experience at Koombea.
Send us your CV and our team of recruiters will evaluate it.
Key team members will invite you to meetings to get to know you better.
3. Coding Test
You’ll get to show off your technical skills.
We will let you know if there is a strong fit.
Do you have any questions?
We’d love to hear from you.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Not ready to apply?
Follow us, join our community and stay in the loop.
- Full Time
- 5+ years experience
- English (C1)