Senior Python Developer
- Full Time
Senior Python Developer
Remote | Full Time | 4+ years experience | English (B2) | Permanent Contract
Why Apply to Koombea?
Did you know that Koombea is one of Latin America's fastest-growing software development companies? We help our clients all over the world build digital products that make users' lives better.
By joining our team, you will not only receive amazing benefits and become part of a flexible and innovative work culture. You will also get to share directly with some of the region's most talented and intelligent software developers.
Your main goals will be: building application models and coding the logic behind the user-facing components and the database of web apps. You will be asked to focus on the performance, usability, accessibility, and adaptability of the apps.
What You’ll Do
- Integrate user-facing and server-side components
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize app performance for speed and scalability
- Implement security and data protection measures
- Design and implement data storage solutions
- Review, refactor and maintain codebases
- Deploy web apps to staging and production
What You Bring to the Team
- Experience in working with Python (Flask, SQLAlchemy)
- A desire to stay up-to-date with best practices and conventions
- An Agile and Scrum mentality
- Knowledge of SQL
- Testing capabilities
- Ability to develop REST APIs
- Good understanding of Linux command line
- English proficiency (B2)
- Code versioning (Git)
Nice to have
- Other back-end languages or frameworks such as Ruby on Rails and Node.js
- Working with Continuous integration
- Terraform, Docker, and Ansible
- Experience with TDD in Python using unittest
- Experience using code linter pycodestyle (formerly known as pep8)
We Offer You
- Flexible Working Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Remote Work
- Competitive Compensation
- Performance Bonuses
- Surprise Goodies
+ Many Cool Benefits
Koombea is an international app development company founded in 2007. We've built hundreds of apps. Some of them have been acquired by companies like Google, Motorola Solutions, Demandforce, Facebook, and Skype.
Life at Koombea
If you are looking for a fun and international environment where you can interact with super-smart people, this is the right place for you.
Join our company and enjoy a healthy work-life balance where flexibility is vital. You will be able to manage your schedule and your career so that you make the most out of your experience at Koombea.
Send us your CV and our team of recruiters will evaluate it.
Key team members will invite you to meetings to get to know you better.
3. Coding Test
You’ll get to show off your technical skills.
We will let you know if there is a strong fit.
Do you have any questions?
We’d love to hear from you.
Feel free to contact David Berdugo at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not ready to apply?
Follow us, join our community and stay in the loop.