Technical Product Owner
- Full Time
Technical Product Owner
Remote | Full Time | 3+ years experience | English (C1) | Competitive Salary
Why Apply to Koombea?
Did you know that Koombea is one of Latin America's fastest-growing software development companies? We help our clients all over the world build digital products that make users' lives better.
By joining our team, you will not only receive amazing benefits and become part of a flexible and innovative work culture. You will also get to share directly with some of the region's most talented and intelligent software developers.
Koombea is looking for a Technical Product Owner to join our PMO team. In this role, you will be responsible for building and managing software applications by guiding the vision of what needs to be built, and working with the development team to deliver that vision.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who is passionate about building amazing digital products, working with multiple teams, and prioritizes listening to client’s needs and synthesizing them to build software applications.
You will debrief teams and work together with them in helping transition from project planning into execution.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with the clients and technical team to build the most suitable and technically feasible solutions.
- Own, prioritize, and maintain the Product Backlog, including the definition of epics, user stories, acceptance criteria.
- Gather, analyze, estimate and validate requirements from all sources using various tools and methodologies.
- Discover and discuss all possible assumptions, dependencies and risks associated with a project.
- Analyze, monitor and improve accuracy of estimates.
- Discover, refine and estimate requirements for extensions of existing projects.
- Run Discovery and Ideation workshops for complex projects in order to define a viable scope and product roadmaps
What You Bring to the Team
- 3+ years of product owner experience with digital products
- Excellent verbal communication in English and Spanish.
- Expertise with JIRA and agile methodologies
- Knowledge in Software Architecture, Software Development Lifecycle, and good with Maths.
- Attention to detail and documentation.
l Nice to Have
- Experience with design thinking
- Google Spreadsheets / MS Excel
- UML Diagramming
- Business Model Canvas
We Offer You
- Flexible Working Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Remote Work
- Competitive Compensation
- Performance Bonuses
- Surprise Goodies
+ Many Cool Benefits
Koombea is an international app development company founded in 2007. We've built hundreds of apps. Some of them have been acquired by companies like Google, Motorola Solutions, Demandforce, Facebook, and Skype.
Life at Koombea
If you are looking for a fun and international environment where you can interact with super-smart people, this is the right place for you.
Join our company and enjoy a healthy work-life balance where flexibility is vital. You will be able to manage your schedule and your career so that you make the most out of your experience at Koombea.
Send us your CV and our team of recruiters will evaluate it.
Key team members will invite you to meetings to get to know you better.
3. Coding Test
You’ll get to show off your technical skills.
We will let you know if there is a strong fit.
Do you have any questions?
We’d love to hear from you.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Not ready to apply?
Follow us, join our community and stay in the loop.