Mobile Tech Lead
- Full Time
Remote, Latam | Full Time | 5+ years experience | English (B2) | Competitive Salary
Why Apply to Koombea?
Did you know that Koombea is one of Latin America's fastest-growing software development companies? We help our clients all over the world build digital products that make users' lives better.
By joining our team, you will not only receive amazing benefits and become part of a flexible and innovative work culture. You will also get to share directly with some of the region's most talented and intelligent software developers.
Your main goal is to lead building client side applications using iOS development frameworks. Oriented to details, focusing on performance, user experience and accessibility.
You have several years of experience building high-quality, scalable, apps and you are able to easily write clean code, ensuring best practices. Leading teams into designing, estimating, developing and testing technical solutions.
You are passionate about the software ecosystem, discipline and love innovation, and also work well with others in a scrum team.
What You’ll Do
- Design & implement new app modules using iOS Native framework
- Lead discussions about solving technical issues.
- Audit technical processes and propose improvements.
- Optimize app performance for speed and scalability.
- Implement security and data protection measures.
- Review, refactor and maintain codebases
- Propose solutions that will help to deliver the project on time and that fit the client's business needs.
What You Bring to the Team
- Understanding of Technology Businesses and knowing how to leverage cost effective solutions over perfection and complexity l Must Have
- Knowledge of modern iOS frameworks, coding paradigms and architectural design patterns l Must Have
- The ability to work fluently in English l Must Have
- Leadership, good communication, teamwork l Must Have
- Vision for the future l Must Have
- Work towards and achieve tough goals l Must Have
- 5+ years of experience with iOS native development l Must Have
- English proficiency (B2) l Must Have
- Knowledge of modern frameworks and coding paradigms across different areas and technologies (Backend, Frontend, DevOps, etc) l Nice to Have
- Database Management and Architecture l Nice to Have
We Offer You
- Flexible Working Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Remote Work
- Competitive Compensation
- Performance Bonuses
- Surprise Goodies
+ Many Cool Benefits
Koombea is an international app development company founded in 2007. We've built hundreds of apps. Some of them have been acquired by companies like Google, Motorola Solutions, Demandforce, Facebook, and Skype.
Life at Koombea
If you are looking for a fun and international environment where you can interact with super-smart people, this is the right place for you.
Join our company and enjoy a healthy work-life balance where flexibility is vital. You will be able to manage your schedule and your career so that you make the most out of your experience at Koombea.
Send us your CV and our team of recruiters will evaluate it.
Key team members will invite you to meetings to get to know you better.
3. Coding Test
You’ll get to show off your technical skills.
We will let you know if there is a strong fit.
Do you have any questions?
We’d love to hear from you.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Not ready to apply?
Follow us, join our community and stay in the loop.
- Full Time
- English (B2)
- Remote, Latam