QA Automation Engineer
Remote, Latam | Full Time | 3+ years experience | English (B2) | Competitive Salary
Why Apply to Koombea?
Did you know that Koombea is one of Latin America's fastest-growing software development companies? We help our clients all over the world build digital products that make users' lives better.
By joining our team, you will not only receive amazing benefits and become part of a flexible and innovative work culture. You will also get to share directly with some of the region's most talented and intelligent software developers.
Koombea is looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join out Team. Your main goal is to plan and implemente the QA Automation Strategy for keeping future releases stable through automation testing. You'll also be responsable for finding and reporting bugs before deploying to production, as well as ensuring that every phase and feature of the software solution is tested, and can be potentially integrated with CI/CD.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with QA Director and QA Managers to create the QA Automation Strategy, estimate tasks, and size project releases.
- Oversight for all automation test planning, documentation, execution, and reporting.
- Write automation scripts for regression tests, and upcoming features.
- Generate QA Automation reports that clearly communicate QA results, concerns and project status.
- Influence project team to follow the defined procedures within the quality system.
- Create automation scripts for Backend, Frontend, and mobile applications.
- Integrate QA Automation pipeline with other systems to run in CI platform.
- Help to create automated procedures to organize bug reporting, and CI/CD status.
What You’ll Bring to the Team
- Technical Skills
- In-depth knowledge and experience with testing strategy and quality throughout the entire SDLC
- Basic knowledge of:
- Github to clone repositories, pull changes, approve PRs
- PostgreSQL to verify data traceability (desirable).
- Postman to test APIs | Must have
- Xcode to test iOS apps and Android Studio to test Android apps (desirable) | Must have
- App Distribution: Firebase, Testflight (desirable) | Must have
- CMS’ such as Drupal, WordPress or any other.
- (desirable) | Must have
- Figma to review | Must have
- Web App: Selenium or Python, Behave, Allure report tool | Must have
- Mobile App: Appium, Behave, Python, Xcode, Android SDK Tool | Must have
- API and Performance: Karate, Postman, Jemeter, Blasemeter | Must have
- Desirable iSTQB | Must have
- Circle CI, Bitrise, Sidekiq, Jira | Nice to have
- Eagerness to Learn | Nice to have
- Communication and Organized, Proactive, and Results Driven | Nice to have
- Strategic thinking, Problem Solving and Risk Management | Nice to have
- End User Empathy & Understanding of Business Strategy | Nice to have
- Adaptability and Ability to Carry a Meeting and Make Deals | Nice to have
- Team Player & Great Attitude | Nice to have
- Knowledge Sharing and Mentoring | Nice to have
- Negative Thinking to consider the worst possible scenarios in testing | Nice to have
- Time Management and Effort Prioritization | Nice to have
- Communicating in Difficult Situations and Mediation Skills | Nice to have
- Intercultural Awareness and Intercultural Communication | Nice to have
We Offer You
- Flexible Working Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Remote Work
- Competitive Compensation
- Performance Bonuses
- Surprise Goodies
+ Many Cool Benefits
Koombea is an international app development company founded in 2007. We've built hundreds of apps. Some of them have been acquired by companies like Google, Motorola Solutions, Demandforce, Facebook, and Skype.
Life at Koombea
If you are looking for a fun and international environment where you can interact with super-smart people, this is the right place for you.
Join our company and enjoy a healthy work-life balance where flexibility is vital. You will be able to manage your schedule and your career so that you make the most out of your experience at Koombea.
Send us your CV and our team of recruiters will evaluate it.
Key team members will invite you to meetings to get to know you better.
3. Technical assessment
You’ll get to show off your technical skills.
We will let you know if there is a strong fit.
Do you have any questions?
We’d love to hear from you.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Not ready to apply?
Follow us, join our community and stay in the loop.
- English (B2)
- Remote, Latam
- 3+ years of experience