- Full Time
Remote, Latam | Full Time | 4+ years experience | English (B2) | Competitive Salary
Why Apply to Koombea?
Did you know that Koombea is one of Latin America's fastest-growing software development companies? We help our clients all over the world build digital products that make users' lives better.
By joining our team, you will not only receive amazing benefits and become part of a flexible and innovative work culture. You will also get to share directly with some of the region's most talented and intelligent software developers.
Your main goals will be: building web applications or API using NodeJs. You will make sure to use best practices and focus on building performant code, testing with libraries (cypres, mocha, jest, etc). In some cases it will be required to use existing frameworks like express, sails, Nest Js etc.
What You’ll Do
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimize app performance for speed and scalability.
- Keep in mind security measures, follow owasp guidelines.
- Deploy code that is tested and validated prior to QA.
What You’ll Bring to the Team
- Experience working with NoSQL and relational databases | Must have
- Experience with working with web-sockets | Must have
- You are willing to stay up to date with new technologies and libraries | Must have
- You do well tested code | Must have
- You have built REST APIs | Must have
- Other backend languages or frameworks like php, ruby, etc | Nice to have
- Working with CI and CD | Nice to have
- Experience with ExpressJS and other popular NodeJS libraries and frameworks | Nice to have
- Experience working with AWS | Nice to have
We Offer You
- Flexible Working Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Remote Work
- Competitive Compensation
- Performance Bonuses
- Surprise Goodies
+ Many Cool Benefits
Koombea is an international app development company founded in 2007. We've built hundreds of apps. Some of them have been acquired by companies like Google, Motorola Solutions, Demandforce, Facebook, and Skype.
Life at Koombea
If you are looking for a fun and international environment where you can interact with super-smart people, this is the right place for you.
Join our company and enjoy a healthy work-life balance where flexibility is vital. You will be able to manage your schedule and your career so that you make the most out of your experience at Koombea.
Send us your CV and our team of recruiters will evaluate it.
Key team members will invite you to meetings to get to know you better.
3. Coding Test
You’ll get to show off your technical skills.
We will let you know if there is a strong fit.
Do you have any questions?
We’d love to hear from you.
Feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not ready to apply?
Follow us, join our community and stay in the loop.