Senior/Mid Ruby on Rails Developer
- Full Time
Remote, Latam | Full Time | 2+ years experience | English (B2) | Competitive Salary
Why Apply to Koombea?
Did you know that Koombea started out as a Ruby on Rails development company? To us, Ruby on Rails isn’t just a framework. We think of it as one of the most powerful technologies available to build digital products.
By joining our team as a Senior RoR developer, you will not only receive amazing benefits and become part of a flexible and innovative work culture. You will get to share directly with the Rails community worldwide. We have numerous RoR awards and recognitions in different international competitions.
Your main goals will be: building application models and coding the logic behind the user-facing components and the database of web apps. You will be asked to focus on the performance, usability, accessibility, and adaptability of the apps.
What You’ll Do
- Integrate user-facing and server-side components
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize app performance for speed and scalability
- Implement security and data protection measures
- Design and implement data storage solutions
- Review, refactor and maintain codebases
- Deploy web apps to staging and production
What You Bring to the Team
- A desire to stay updated with best practices and conventionsL
- An Agile and Scrum mentality
- Testing capabilities
- Good understanding of Linux command line
- English proficiency (B2) l Must Have
- Code versioning (Git) l Must Have
- Back-end languages or frameworks like Node.js and Laravel l Nice to Have
We Offer You
- Flexible Working Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Remote Work
- Competitive Compensation
- Performance Bonuses
- Surprise Goodies
+ Many Cool Benefits
Koombea is an international app development company founded in 2007. We've built hundreds of apps. Some of them have been acquired by companies like Google, Motorola Solutions, Demandforce, Facebook, and Skype.
Life at Koombea
If you are looking for a fun and international environment where you can interact with super-smart people, this is the right place for you.
Join our company and enjoy a healthy work-life balance where flexibility is vital. You will be able to manage your schedule and your career so that you make the most out of your experience at Koombea.
Send us your CV and our team of recruiters will evaluate it.
Key team members will invite you to meetings to get to know you better.
3. Coding Test
You’ll get to show off your technical skills.
We will let you know if there is a strong fit.