Security Analyst (Threat Protection)
Remote, Latam | Full Time | 3+ years experience | English (B2) | Competitive Salary
Why Apply to Koombea?
Did you know that Koombea is one of Latin America's fastest-growing software development companies? We help our clients all over the world build digital products that make users' lives better.
By joining our team, you will not only receive amazing benefits and become part of a flexible and innovative work culture. You will also get to share directly with some of the region's most talented and intelligent software developers.
The Security Engineer focuses on designing, building and defending scalable, secure, and robust systems; operational data center systems and networks; helping the organization understand advanced cyber threats; helping to create strategies to protect those networks; and must understand network protocols and system behavior to analyze logs and behaviors from a systematic perspective to identify and investigate anomalies.
What You'll Do
- Develop or implement open-source/third-party tools to assist in detection, prevention and analysis of security threats.
- Conduct vulnerability management and threat hunting activities.
- Conduct penetration testing.
- Investigate security incidents and participate in response activities including steps to minimize the impact, conducting a technical and forensic investigation, and impact analysis.
- Monitor user and system behavior.
- Conduct internal and external security audits.
- Analyze malware and payloads.
- Recommend and install appropriate tools and countermeasures.
- Define, implement and maintain corporate security policies.
- Coordinate security plans with outside vendors.
What You Bring to the Team
- 3+ years of experience within similar roles l Must Have.
- Conducting disaster recovery and incident response l Must Have.
- Analyzing malware, payloads and security events and breaches to determine their root cause l Must Have.
- Analyzing malware and payloads l Must Have.
- Conducting risk and vulnerability assessments l Must Have.
- Knowledge in some programming language (C, C++, C#, Java, Python, Perl or PHP) l Must Have.
- Planning, implementing, and upgrading security measures and controls (IE Security Information and Event Management(SIEM), User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA), AV, IDS/IPS) l Must Have.
- Conducting full scope penetration tests l Nice to Have.
- Familiarity with information security frameworks l Nice to Have.
- Familiarity with privacy and information security regulations l Nice to Have.
We Offer You
- Flexible Working Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Remote Work
- Competitive Compensation
- Performance Bonuses
- Surprise Goodies
+ Many Cool Benefits
Koombea is an international app development company founded in 2007. We've built hundreds of apps. Some of them have been acquired by companies like Google, Motorola Solutions, Demandforce, Facebook, and Skype.
Life at Koombea
If you are looking for a fun and international environment where you can interact with super-smart people, this is the right place for you.
Join our company and enjoy a healthy work-life balance where flexibility is vital. You will be able to manage your schedule and your career so that you make the most out of your experience at Koombea.
Send us your CV and our team of recruiters will evaluate it.
Key team members will invite you to meetings to get to know you better.
3. Coding Test
You’ll get to show off your technical skills.
We will let you know if there is a strong fit.
Do you have any questions?
We’d love to hear from you.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not ready to apply?
Follow us, join our community and stay in the loop.