IT Project Manager
Remote, Latam | Full Time | 3+ years experience | English (C1) | Competitive Salary
Why Apply to Koombea?
Did you know that Koombea is one of Latin America's fastest-growing software development companies? We help our clients all over the world build digital products that make users' lives better.
By joining our team, you will not only receive amazing benefits and become part of a flexible and innovative work culture. You will also get to share directly with some of the region's most talented and intelligent software developers.
As a PM you will be the first point of contact between the customer and the development team in order to ensure that the requirements are properly completed on time and within budget.
Also, you will need to make sure that your team has the proper tools and remove any blockers that may prevent them from completing their tasks.
Finally, you will be responsible to carry on the necessary Scrum ceremonies and make sure to comply with all the deliverables within the PMO.
What You'll Do
- Build a cordial relationship with the customer.
- Provide constant feedback to the customer.
- Proper follow up on the customer's requests with your team.
- Keep the project's Jira board updated.
- Keep track of the project's budget.
- Manage the PMO deliverables.
- Proper handling of escalations.
What You'll Bring To The Team
- 3+ years of experience as a PM in Agile Methodologies (mainly Scrum) l Must Have
- 3+ years of experience in software development projects l Must Have
- Advanced English level C1 (must be able to keep a conversation with the customer without problems) l Must Have
- High level of experience using Jira l Must Have
- High technical background knowledge/experience of software development l Must Have
- Scrum Master certification l Nice to Have
- Good knowledge of other agile methodologies l Nice to Have
- Previous experience with foreign customers l Nice to Have
- Previous experience with multicultural teams l Nice to Have
We Offer You
- Flexible Working Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Remote Work
- Competitive Compensation
- Performance Bonuses
- Surprise Goodies
+ Many Cool Benefits
Koombea is an international app development company founded in 2007. We've built hundreds of apps. Some of them have been acquired by companies like Google, Motorola Solutions, Demandforce, Facebook, and Skype.
Life At Koombea
If you are looking for a fun and international environment where you can interact with super-smart people, this is the right place for you.
Join our company and enjoy a healthy work-life balance where flexibility is vital. You will be able to manage your schedule and your career so that you make the most out of your experience at Koombea.
Send us your CV and our team of recruiters will evaluate it.
Key team members will invite you to meetings to get to know you better.
3. Coding Test
You’ll get to show off your technical skills.
We will let you know if there is a strong fit.
Do You Have Any Questions?
We’d love to hear from you.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not Ready To Apply?
Follow us, join our community and stay in the loop.
- Full Time
- English (C1)
- Remote, Latam