Ruby On Rails Area Manager
- Full Time
- Senior Manager/Supervisor
Remote, Latam | Full Time | 6+ years experience | English (C1) | Competitive Salary
Why Apply to Koombea?
Did you know that Koombea is one of Latin America's fastest-growing software development companies? We help our clients all over the world build digital products that make users' lives better.
By joining our team, you will not only receive amazing benefits and become part of a flexible and innovative work culture. You will also get to share directly with some of the region's most talented and intelligent software developers.
Koombea is looking for a Ruby On Rails Tech Area Manager to join our development team in Colombia or remotely in all Latam. As an Area Manager, you'll be in charge of your team growth inside the company. Be part of the development team, defining the roadmap of the area and their future.
What You’ll Do
- Help to grow your team
- Defining area roadmap with the Area Director
- Work in projects evaluating best practices, infrastructure, architecture, designs and quality
- Reviewing team performance
- Help defining training and courses for the team
- Performance Reviews, GWC, right people in the right seats
- Review Pull request from team mates
- Identify risks, oversights and needs early.
What You’ll Bring to the Team
- Senior Level in Ruby (Ruby on Rails,Sinatra) 4+ years of experience | Must have
- Experience leading teams 2+ years
- 6+ years of web-based software architecture experience | Must have
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills | Must have
- English as a native or secondary language is required | Must have
- Level-headed and positive attitude under pressure | Must have
- A team-first mentality and speaking up when you need help and helping those in need | Must have
- Detail oriented mindset and diving deep into the problems you are solving | Must have
- Empathy towards your teammates | Must have
- Experience in any of the following technologies (Nice to have):
- NoSQL databases
- Being comfortable using Deployment in AWS, powered by Terraform, Docker, and Ansible | Nice to have
- Continuous Integration via CircleCI | Nice to have
We Offer You
- Flexible Working Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Remote Work
- Competitive Compensation
- Performance Bonuses
- Surprise Goodies
+ Many Cool Benefits
Koombea is an international app development company founded in 2007. We've built hundreds of apps. Some of them have been acquired by companies like Google, Motorola Solutions, Demandforce, Facebook, and Skype.
Life at Koombea
If you are looking for a fun and international environment where you can interact with super-smart people, this is the right place for you.
Join our company and enjoy a healthy work-life balance where flexibility is vital. You will be able to manage your schedule and your career so that you make the most out of your experience at Koombea.
Send us your CV and our team of recruiters will evaluate it.
Key team members will invite you to meetings to get to know you better.
3. Coding Test
You’ll get to show off your technical skills.
We will let you know if there is a strong fit.
Do you have any questions?
We’d love to hear from you.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not ready to apply?
Follow us, join our community and stay in the loop.
- Full Time
- 6+ years experience
- English (C1)