Remote, Latam | Full Time | 5+ years experience | English (B2) | Competitive Salary
Why Apply to Koombea?
Did you know that Koombea is one of Latin America's fastest-growing software development companies? We help our clients all over the world build digital products that make users' lives better.
By joining our team, you will not only receive amazing benefits and become part of a flexible and innovative work culture. You will also get to share directly with some of the region's most talented and intelligent software developers.
Koombea is looking for an Elixir Developer to join our development team. Your main goal is to build the application models, code the logic behind the user facing components and database of an application, focusing on the performance, usability, accessibility and adaptability of the application.
What You’ll Do
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions.
- Develop a scalable and maintainable architecture.
- Ensure the optimized performance of the Web application.
- Implement the latest best practices and conventions.
- As part of an agile development team, get involved in the sprint planning meetings, daily stand ups and follow the agile development process
- Review, refactor and maintain codebases.
- Deploy web applications to staging and production environments.
- Ensure the quality of the delivered Web application and its code.
What You’ll Bring to the Team
- Basic experience building semantic and accessible HTML, CSS.
- Good understanding of data structures and its basic algorithms.
- Understanding of Architectural Patterns and the use of Microservices
- Experience with GraphQL APIs is a plus.
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language or frameworks (Elixir/Phoenix, node.js and Ruby on Rails are a plus).
- Experience working with Scrum Teams .
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experience using testing frameworks
- Good understanding of linux command line.
- Very good command of english
We Offer You
- Flexible Working Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Remote Work
- Competitive Compensation
- Performance Bonuses
- Surprise Goodies
+ Many Cool Benefits
Koombea is an international app development company founded in 2007. We've built hundreds of apps. Some of them have been acquired by companies like Google, Motorola Solutions, Demandforce, Facebook, and Skype.
Life at Koombea
If you are looking for a fun and international environment where you can interact with super-smart people, this is the right place for you.
Join our company and enjoy a healthy work-life balance where flexibility is vital. You will be able to manage your schedule and your career so that you make the most out of your experience at Koombea.
Send us your CV and our team of recruiters will evaluate it.
Key team members will invite you to meetings to get to know you better.
3. Coding Test
You’ll get to show off your technical skills.
We will let you know if there is a strong fit.