Senior Ruby On Rails Developer
Remote, Latam | Full Time | 5+ years experience | English (B2) / Spanish (Native) | Competitive Salary
Why Apply to Koombea?
Koombea started as a Ruby on Rails development company. We understand that as a Rails dev you want to:
- Work with high-profile North American clients.
- Participate in projects that make you proud.
- Use the latest technologies to solve problems.
- Learn while on the job and improve your English.
- Be part of a cooperative and team-oriented work culture.
- Have the freedom to be creative and try new things.
If these sound attractive to you, then we might be just what you are looking for!
You will be required to:
- Build application models.
- Code the logic behind the user-facing components.
- Develop the database of web apps.
You will be asked to focus on:
What You’ll Do
These are some of the most important tasks:
- Develop, review, and maintain codebases for web applications using Ruby.
- Identify and fix bottlenecks and bugs.
- Develop and maintain APIs.
- Optimize app performance for speed and scalability.
- Implement security and data protection measures.
- Design and implement data storage solutions.
- Deploy web apps to remote environments.
What You'll Bring to the Team
- Ability to write clean, reliable, and scalable Ruby code l Must Have
- Familiarity with MVC, Mocking, RESTful, and ORM l Must Have
- Experience working with Ruby on Rails as well as libraries like Sidekiq and RSpec l Must Have
- An Agile and Scrum mentality l Must Have
- Testing capabilities l Must Have
- Good understanding of Linux command line l Must Have
- Code versioning (Git) l Must Have
- English proficiency (B2) l Must Have
- Spanish (Native) l Must Have
- Back-end languages or frameworks like Node.js and Laravel l Nice to Have
We Offer You
- A relaxed culture
- Great clients
- Remote work
- Flexible work hours
- Cool team members
- Health insurance
- Competitive compensation
- Performance bonuses
+ Much more!
Koombea is an international app development company founded in 2007. We've built hundreds of apps. Some of them have been acquired by companies like Google, Motorola Solutions, Demandforce, Facebook, and Skype.
Life at Koombea
If you are looking for a fun and international environment where you can interact with super-smart people, this is the right place for you.
Join our company and enjoy a healthy work-life balance where flexibility is vital. You will be able to manage your schedule and your career so that you make the most out of your experience at Koombea.
Send us your CV and our team of recruiters will evaluate it.
Key team members will invite you to meetings to get to know you better.
3. Coding Test
You’ll get to show off your technical skills.
We will let you know if there is a strong fit.
Do you have any questions?
We’d love to hear from you.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Not ready to apply?
Follow us, join our community and stay in the loop.